Quotes To Make You Happy
Updated: May 2, 2019
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - Dr Seuss
- "Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”– Albert Schweitzer
- "Today is a new day, with new ideas and new thoughts, anything can happen today"
- "You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life you are excited about. Don't let others make you forget that."
- "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"
- "Grow through what you go through"
- "Enjoy the present without anxious dependence on the future"
- "Your life is happening right now, live it, enjoy it"
To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds. To live in faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you.” ― Christian D. Larson, Your Forces and How to Use Them